Job announcement: Electronic Assembly / Test Technician
Electronic Assembly / Test Technician
BeanAir is a European manufacturer and designer of smart and rugged wireless sensor Network for Structural health monitoring, embedded measurement, SmartGrid and environment markets. Its wireless technology has a very high availability rate in harsh industrial environments.
- Testing prototype and production circuit boards and analyzing results to evaluate performance and determine the need for adjustments.
- Assembling, testing and packaging circuit boards and finished product.
- Mechanical integration. Product link:
- Inspecting incoming circuit board assemblies for quality.
- Developing operating procedures for PCB handling, storage, assembly, and testing.
- Preparing reports and communicating inspection results.
- Adjusting or replacing defective or improperly functioning circuitry or electrical components by surface mount and/or through-hole soldering.
- Recording data on testing techniques and equipment specifications.
Qualified candidates will require the following skill sets and experience:
- Good English understanding
- 2+ years related experience ;
- Associates degree and/or Apprentice certification preferred;
- PCB inspection and soldering certification is appreciated;
- Knowledge of production, shipping, receiving, and inventory control
- Excellent Troubleshoot Experience ;
- Basic computer proficiency including spreadsheets, data entry, running reports and web browsing.
- Ability to work well with people;
- Multi-tasked Individual ;
- Ability to work independently ;
Location:Wolfener Straße 32, 34, 12681 Berlin
email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +49 176 35408732