Your Vibration Analysis Report at a Glance
For user working on building and ground vibration, the BeanScape (except manager) provides avanced vibration analysis tools:
• Vibration analysis tools: FFT, PPV (Peak Particle Velocity), Velocity
• Automatic report meeting the DIN4150-3 standard (Excel, PDF and Word)
DIN4150-3 specifies a method of measuring and evaluating the effects of vibration on structures designed primarily for static loading.
It applies to structures which do not need to be designed to specific standards or codes of practice as regards dynamic loading.
The report is generated with the following information:
• Building Type,
• Pipeline Material,
• Velocity Average,
• Sampling Rate,
• Analyze Duration,
• LTVEE: Long Term Vibration Evaluation Effect,
• LTEBP: Long Term Effect on Buried Pipework,
• STEBP: Short Term Effect on Buried Pipework,
• STVEE: Short Term Effect Evaluation